Top 25 Mid & Small Sized Companies that are the country's "Most Future Ready Organizations".
This prestigious accolade was bestowed upon us at a glittering ceremony held on May 4th, 2023, at Taj Land’s End, Mumbai, by none other than the esteemed Economic Times. This brings us in the mainstream MSMEs of the country thriving in financial advisory and distribution sector.
Considering that India is home to approximately 63.3 million Mid & Small-Sized Companies with an annual turnover of Rs 50 – 250 Crores, Hum Fauji Initiatives’ outstanding performance, visionary leadership, and strategic initiatives have positioned it as a frontrunner in this esteemed list.
The award has been won after a month-long contest by Economic Times of short-listing companies across all industries over many rounds.
What led to our win?
The 22-member Jury consisted of some of the top MDs and CXOs of companies like Asian Paints, Cummins India, HUL, Airtel Payments Bank, Aegon Life Insurance, Polycab, Welsum, and Reliance.
The jury recognized and rewarded organizations that demonstrated excellence in the following domains:
- Redesigned jobs for the future
- Re-imagined their operating models
- Accelerated the employee development agenda
- Re-engineered their talent attraction strategy to win the great war for talent
- Turbocharged decision-making with data-rich platforms
- Embedded diversity, inclusion, and equity to lead the future of their work
- Aced digital transformation in the new era of work
- Created an employee experience that empowers talent to thrive
The judgement parameters included four outstanding narratives on
We earned brownie points over our competition based on the following:
- Clarity of purpose & future orientation
- Effective communication of your great work
- Your achievements were well supported with examples and documents
- Your efforts in the overall sustainable development of your organization
- Measurable impact & sustainability of your initiative(s)